Bruno Danieli Scholarship:
- Decha Kumla (Portugal)
Carmela Spatafora Scholarship:
- Monika Anna Pliszka (Poland)
Gerwick's foundation fellowships
- Jamiu Akintola (Nigeria)
- Oluwafunke Olasumbo OLALEYE (Nigeria)
- Maria Lígia da Silva Sousa (Portugal)
- Florian Weber (Norway)
Italian Chemical Society
- Carlotta Ciaramelli (Italia)
- Giovanni Andrea Vitale (Italia)
ISSNP 2019 fellowships
- Odeta Celaj (Italia)
- Larissa Ramos Guimana es da Silva (Brazil)
- Pinus Jumaryatno (Indonesia)
- Noor Wini Mazlan (Malaysia)
- Sofia Salazar (Venezuela)
Some fellowships covering the registration fee (included Maratea's trip) will be offered to young students and/or researchers.
To apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 1st of March 2019:
1. one-page CV;
2. a letter from your supervisor attesting your position (PhD or other) in his group;
3. a one-page abstract about your work that you will present at ISSNP 2019.
1 Fellowship granted by the Danieli family (Italy) "Bruno Danieli Scholarship"
1 Fellowship granted by the University of Catania (Italy) "Carmela Spatafora Scholarship"
2 Fellowships are offered by the Gerwick's foundation
2 Fellowships are offered by the Italian Chemical Society
1 Fellowship is offered by the Indena
1 Fellowship is offered by the Aboca